Tuesday 29 September 2009

Attacking Scottish Nationalists For Once

As someone who lives in London, I spend a lot of time (or at least I used to!) attacking English nationalists, who seem to get quite annoyed that I single them out over the Scottish. Well that's just geography for you, not a political statement of support for the SNP. So it gives me great pleasure to link to an article about one the SNP's shady illiberal views... they have a few...

The SNP and its pro-religionist homophobic agenda


This blogger works for nothing but the joy of writing but always appreciates things bought from his wishlist

2 comments:

Bill said...

Muchas gracias por el vínculo, señor
(Many thanks for the link, sir) :)

¡Salud! Cheers!
Bill

Unknown said...

Jae,

I've made a longish comment on this on Bill's site.

Paul