Sunday 15 August 2010

Links Of Interest

With a new job beginning tomorrow I'm in no mood to write a blog post. Instead I present a few links to articles I've liked today:

An Open Letter To The Labour Party - I like. A lot.

The roots of '8: The Mormon Proposition' - Mixing marriage equality and, my current obsession, Mormonism. Can't lose!

"The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature": A Revised History of Homosexuality & Mormonism, 1840-1980

Why gay marriage is a fundamental right - From a Tory. The times, they are a-changing.

Judge us on five years, not a 100 days - Some guy called Nick Clegg talking about cooperation and getting on with fixing our country's problems. I don't know who he thinks he is, some upstart third party leader with delusions of grandeur. ;)

If you feel benevolent and particularly generous, this writer always appreciates things bought for him from his wishlist

No comments: